The Excelsior Class and its refits has been one my classic favorites, despite it being a Tactical and Engineering ship but it does hold on its own merits on fighting the fight for a very long time. As the Iconian war continues more heavy cruisers are needed to provide the support role with massive hulling in mind….
As for the “Resolute Class” it’s going to be interesting due to its Lt. Cmdr. Engineering/Command bridge Seating giving you more and advantage of repairs.. also the added built to the Fleet Advance Heavy Cruiser.. is the Advanced Transwarp Capabilities in which you get to assist your fleet with the Alpha and Beta Quadrant in ten various locations.. at moment’s notice..
The Resolute is basically a beam arrays and torpedo ship… also it’s a tank when it has a slight disagreement with the Opponent… of having thinkingly out fitting it with both forward and rear of one Torpedo launcher and all out three Beams… also with the console modifications of four Tactical, five Engineering and two Science consoles, especially with the modifications to Tactical and Engineering it’s going to help you to fight longer with multiple hulling plating’s..
The Resolute Class is sleek, with chevron style saucer section and its long engineering hull orthough it’s not a frontal attack ship the best mode is whipping your beams from side to side and rotate the ship to your reduce shield drainage as you buy time to reload on your torpedoes..
This ship comes with two things A universal console- Tactical Manoeuvring Matrix with make it move faster with increase in turn rate and increase resistances in damages… with reaching to the level five on the ships trait listings on the T6 Advanced Heavy Cruiser.. Unlocking, improving your weapons capabilities of your aceton beam, overwhelming emitters can cause radiation damage inside three kilometer radius of your firing range to your opponents
The Tier six fleet Advanced heavy Cruiser – Resolute Class… via Star trek online..
- Tier: 6
- Availability: Tier 3 Fleet Shipyard
- Faction: Starfleet
- Required Rank: Level 50
- Hull Strength: 49,335 at level 50 and 57,200 at level 60
- Shield Modifier: 1.1
- Crew: 750
- Fore Weapons: 4
- Aft Weapons: 4
- Device Slots: 4
- Bridge Officer Stations: 1 Lieutenant Commander Tactical, 1 Ensign Engineering, 1 Lieutenant Commander Engineering/Command, 1 Commander Engineering, 1 Lieutenant Science
- Console Modifications: 4 Tactical, 5 Engineering, 2 Science
- Base Turn Rate: 8 degrees/second
- Impulse Modifier: 0.15
- Friction/Traction: 40
- Advanced Transwarp Drive
- +5 to All Power Levels
- Starship Ability Package (Cruiser)
- Absorptive Plating (+Physical and Kinetic Resistance)
- Rapid Repairs (+Hull Regen)
- Enhanced Plating (+Energy Resistance)
- Armored Hull (+Max HP)
- Improved Weaponized Emitters Cruiser Command Array
- Command – Strategic Maneuvering
- Command – Shield Frequency Modulation
- Command – Weapon System Efficiency
- Command – Attract Fire