On the 13th April 2023 Hour Hong- Kong SAR – Beijing time CNSA –China National Space Administration The Chang Zheng – Long March 7 Y7 Carrier Rocket has safely arrived at the Wenchang Space Launch Site on April 13, and will carry out final assembly and testing at the launch site together with the #天舟六号# cargo spacecraft that arrived earlier work, which is currently expected to launch around May 10…….
From the arrival of the Chang Zheng – Long March 7 Carrier rocket to the launch of Tianzhou 6, the final assembly and testing work took 27 days, which is 5 times shorter than the 32 days of the last launch (Chang Zheng – Long March 6/Tianzhou 5). Days, the testing process is further optimized!
A new stage of space station application and development is about to start] The latest news from the First Academy of Aerospace Science and Technology Group; the Long March 7 Yao 7 carrier rocket that carried out the Tianzhou 6 mission was safely transported to the Wenchang Space Launch Site on April 13, and the follow-up will be in line with the previous stage The Tianzhou-6 cargo spacecraft that has arrived will carry out the final assembly and testing work in the launch site area together. The manned spaceflight project entered the application and development stage of the space station. All the participants of the project are stepping up their preparations and vowing to make the mission a complete success.
The Shenzhou 15 mission is the sixth mission of China’s manned space program in 2022, and it is also the last mission during the construction phase of China’s space station. The crew will work and live in orbit for 6 months. The main purpose of the mission is to verify The space station supports crew rotation capabilities, realizing the first on-orbit rotation of Takionaut crews; carrying out the installation and commissioning of equipment inside and outside the space station and space application mission-related facilities and equipment, conducting space science experiments and technical tests; performing daily maintenance and repair of the space station; The normalized operation mode of the cabin assembly… . The Shenzhou 15 flight crew consisted of Takionauts Fei Junlong , Deng Qingming and Zhang Lu , with Fei Junlong serving as the commander…
On the week of coming on the 27th February 2023 CMS China Manned SpaceCNSA-China National Space Administration the crew of the Shenzhou 15 of the Tiangong-China Space Station currently at the China Space Station梦天实验舱 at the Mengtian Module in which is Mengtian, officially the Mengtian laboratory cabin module, is a major module of the Tiangong space station. It is the second Laboratory Cabin Module launched, after Wentian, and the second module to extend the existing Tianhe core module of the station. the red lanterns are still hanging high in the weightless state, and the lanterns are placed very capriciously…..
Come on view from the first perspective experience Shenzhou15 Takionaut setting high temperature material cabinet…… During the application and development stage of the space station, more work of the astronauts will be carried out around the scientific experiment cabinet. Takionauts will work with ground researchers to carry out more on-orbit scientific experiments. Today, let us experience how the high-temperature material cabinet is set up from the perspective of an astronaut. Footage filmed by the Shenzhou15 crew shows the setup procedures of the HTMR (High-Temperature Materials research Rack) in China’s Space Station, which can achieve a temperature of 1,600 °C and let Taikonauts observe the experiments through X-ray and optical diagnostic devices.
On the week of on the 22nd January 2023 CMS China Manned SpaceCNSA-China National Space Administration the crew of the Shenzhou 15 of the Tiangong-China Space Station celebrating the Festive Chinese Lunar New Year in writing New Year good luck blessings in Chinese Traditional Couplets in Traditional Chinese calligraphy wondering what the crew of the Shenzhou 15….?
On the week of 20th February 2023 the Shenzhou 15 crew Takionaut handheld first perspective to see the earth The world outside the window not only symbolizes warmth and beauty, but also a medium for people to place their emotions and good expectations. What kind of emotion does the world outside the window seen by the astronauts arouse?
神舟十五号Shenzhou 15 spacecraft, the flexible solar wing of the Wentian capsule, and the robotic arm of the space station, taken by the astronauts at the porthole of the Wentian experimental module, blend with the boundless space and the blue earth…..
On the week of coming on the 15th February 2023 CMS China Manned SpaceCNSA-China National Space Administration the crew of the Shenzhou 15 of the Tiangong-China Space Station announces a Design patch mission logo design competition for the mission of the advance cargo space craft Tianzhou6, also the Chang Zheng –Long March 2F Manned Space Craft Shenzhou 16 also Shenzhou 17 in which is set to be this year of 2023 launch calendar…
The Announcement is here for the year 2023年人气航航进行组织目形目收集 That China, People’s Republic of China CNSA – China National Space Administration From will launch the Tianzhou-6 cargo spacecraft, Shenzhou-16 manned spacecraft, and Shenzhou-17 manned spacecraft in 2023. This is the Chinese space station the first batch of flight missions after the full completion and transition to a new stage of application and development. In order to further enhance the social influence of the project, increase the public’s enthusiasm for participation, and continue to build the brand image of China’s manned spaceflight culture, the China Manned Spaceflight Engineering Office officially launched the annual manned flight mission logo solicitation activity, openly soliciting for the two manned space missions in 2023 Flight mission, a cargo spaceship flight mission logo.
1. Collection Content
Tianzhou-6 cargo spacecraft flight mission, Shenzhou-16 manned flight mission, Shenzhou-17 manned flight mission logo design scheme and explanation of ideas, all natural persons, legal persons and organizations who love China’s manned spaceflight industry can participate.
The collection will close at 24:00 on March 6, 2023. Online voting and results announcement will follow.
China Manned Space Engineering Office
4. Overall Standard
(1) Creativity requirements. The mission logo design should fully reflect Chinese elements, manned spaceflight features, and mission characteristics, with distinct technological and artistic implications, and should also properly consider the systematization, coordination, and continuity of the three mission logos.
(2) Formal specification
1. The electronic version of the work must be made through image production software (such as Photoshop, AI, etc.), and the submitted work must be a clear and colorful picture. The resolution is not less than 300dpi, the color mode is RGB, and the export format is jpg or png.
2. Design size: 120mm*120mm, and indicate the color of each part in the electronic file. The final award-winning work must provide the organizer with a psd or AI format design source file.
3. It should be easy to recognize, remember and promote.
5. Activity rules
(1) The submitted work must be original by the contributor, and the contributor should ensure that he owns the complete copyright of the work, and there is no transfer or transfer of copyright to others. If it involves joint cooperation, work for a job or other situations of different ownership status, it will be regarded as a partner , units or other obligees know and agree to be bound by this statement.
(2) Participants should agree that the organizer of the solicitation activity can modify and learn from the participating works to form the task logo for final official use.
(3) If the submitted works have legal disputes due to the protection of rights such as portrait rights, reputation rights, honor rights, privacy rights, copyrights, and trademark rights, or due to rights defects or false, illegal, improper, or other unreasonable reasons in the submitted works If so, all legal responsibilities shall be borne by the contributors themselves and the organizer reserves the right to disqualify them from submitting contributions and recover the awards they have won.
(4) The submitted works must be submitted for the first time, and before the announcement of the review results of this call for contributions, all contributors shall not transfer or authorize the submitted works to a third party, nor shall they contribute to a third party.
(5) Contributors must keep their drafts and design source files. Once submitted, they will not be returned.
(6) Once the submitted work is finally accepted by the sponsor, it is necessary to sign a copyright (free) transfer contract and hand over the manuscript and design source files. All rights to the submitted work and related materials belong to the sponsor.
(7) The final interpretation right of this activity belongs to the organizer.
6. Submission method
(1) Design ideas, concepts and meanings within 500 words must be attached when submitting electronic documents. The file name of the work should be marked with the contributor’s name, unit/school, and contact information.
(2) Send it to the official email address: firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline, and the submission email must be marked with “2023 China Manned Space Flight Mission Logo Collection Activities”.
(3) Contact person: Liu Zekang.
(4) Consulting telephone: 010-68378751.
The China Manned Space Engineering Office will issue commemorative certificates to the final winners and arrange to go to the launch site to observe manned space launch missions.
8. Basic Situation of Manned Space Missions in 2023
(1) Flight mission of Tianzhou-6 cargo spacecraft
Launch date: May 2023
Launch site: Wenchang Space Launch Site
Space station configuration: Tianzhou-6 is docked at the rear port of the core cabin, forming a combination of three cabins and two ships.
Main tasks: Cargo flight missions are mainly used for uplink astronaut resident materials, extravehicular suits and other out-of-vehicle consumables; maintenance spare parts and propellants to ensure the safe operation of the platform, various loads and samples for application tasks; and downlink on-orbit waste .
(2) Shenzhou 16 manned flight mission
Launch date: May 2023
Launch site: Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center
Flight crew: consists of 3 Takionauts
Space station configuration: Shenzhou 16 is docked at the radial port of the core module, forming a combination of three cabins and three ships.
Main tasks: Carry out astronaut out-of-vehicle activities and cargo airlock out-of-vehicle missions; continue to carry out space science experiments and technical experiments; carry out important activities such as platform management, astronaut support, and popular science education.
(3) Shenzhou 17 manned flight mission
Launch date: October 2023
Launch site: Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center
Flight crew: consists of 3 Takionauts
Space station configuration: Shenzhou 17 is docked at the forward port of the core cabin, forming a combination of three cabins and three ships.
Main tasks: Carry out astronaut out-of-vehicle activities and cargo airlock out-of-vehicle missions; continue to carry out space science experiments and technical experiments; carry out important activities such as platform management routine work, astronaut support related work, and popular science education. The Weibo video of the small speaker in manned spaceflight Collapse….
At 00:16 on February 10th, 2023, Hong Kong SAR Beijing time, after about 7 hours of extravehicular activities, Shenzhou 15 Takionauts Fei Junlong, Deng Qingming, and Zhang Lu worked closely together to successfully complete the mission. Complete all the scheduled tasks for the out-of-vehicle activities. At present, astronaut Fei Junlong and astronaut Zhang Lu have safely returned to the Wentian experimental module, and the out-of-cabin activity has been a complete success.
During the Takionauts ‘ out-of-vehicle activities, tasks such as the installation of the Mengtian extra-cabin expansion pump set were completed, and the whole process went smoothly and successfully. This is the first time for Takionauts to go out of the cabin after the completion of the Chinese space station. Takionauts Fei Junlong and Takionauts Zhang Lu walked in space for the first time, and once again successfully realized their dreams. According to the plan, in the future, the astronaut crew will carry out several out-of-cabin activities.
After About 7 hours of out-of-vehicle activities, 神州十五 Takionauts Fei Junlong, Deng Qingming, and Zhang Lu worked closely together to successfully complete all the scheduled tasks for the out-of-vehicle activities. At present, astronaut Fei Junlong (wearing a red striped extravehicular suit) and Takionauts Zhang Lu (wearing a blue striped extravehicular suit (have safely returned to the Wentian experimental cabin, and the extravehicular activity has been a complete success, during the extravehicular….
In addition, the space station cargo out-of-cabin installation task has also been carried out in the early stage. At present, loads such as energy particle detectors and plasma in-situ imaging detectors have been installed out of the cabin, and the installation process of the loads outside the cabin and the functional performance of the cargo airlock and transfer mechanism of the space station have been fully verified.
According to reports, the space station’s cargo out-of-cabin installation task is coordinated by the load transfer mechanism, cargo airlock, inner and outer hatches, and robotic arms. Through on-orbit astronauts or ground operations, the cargo that needs to be out of the cabin will be sent out of the cabin. The goods outside the cabin can also be sent into the cabin. Breakthroughs and mastery of this key technology can greatly improve the efficiency of cargo exchange inside and outside the cabin, and reduce the number of astronauts leaving the cabin and workload. According to the plan, the installation of cargo out of the cabin will continue in the future.