On the week of 20th December 2022 CNSA –China National Space Administration –CASC of China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation revision of what’s to come for China- People’s Republic of China’s Space Exploration from a series of New Next Generation of Chang Zheng Long March Carrier Rockets towards Tiangong-China Space Station, CLEP-China Lunar Exploration Programme, within that Programme that includes the Mars Programme return sample towards a series of Numerous Chang’e Lunar missions towards with Deep Space exploration with visitation of Jupiter, Uranus….
Manned moon landing, flight-based transportation, space “4S” shop, sound-finding plan… China is doing this to build a space power!……Wu Yansheng, chairman of China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation, introduced my country’s heavy-duty launch vehicle, flight-based space transportation system, national space infrastructure system, the fourth phase of lunar exploration, manned moon landing, Shenzhen The latest progress and development plans in space exploration and other aspects. Wu Yansheng, Chairman of China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation In the “New Space Journey – “China Space Station Waiting for You to Travel” Series of Ideological and Political Courses, the future plans of China’s spaceflight are introduced – a new generation of manned launch vehicles, heavy launch vehicles, flight-based space transportation systems, and national space infrastructure The latest progress and development plans of the system, the fourth phase of lunar exploration, manned lunar landing, and deep space exploration.
(1) China, People’s Republic of China is developing a new generation of manned carrier rockets, which mainly launch a new generation of manned spacecraft in my country to meet the long-term strategic needs of China’s manned spaceflight such as manned lunar exploration. Its low-earth orbit carrying capacity will reach 70 tons, and the earth-moon the carrying capacity of the transfer orbit will reach 25 tons, and the first flight is expected to be completed around 2027.
(2) The Long March 9, a heavy-duty carrier rocket being developed in my country, has a body diameter of 10m and a height of about 110m. After successful development, the carrying capacity of the low-orbit will reach 150 tons, and the carrying capacity of the earth-moon transfer orbit will reach more than 50 tons. Strive to complete the first flight around 2030.
(3) China, People’s Republic of China ‘s manned spaceflight will also land on the moon and go to deep space. At present, a new generation of manned spacecraft and lunar lander is being developed. The new generation of manned spacecraft can send 3 astronauts into orbit around the moon and return to Earth. The lunar lander can carry 2 astronauts to land on the moon and carry out scientific exploration. Activity.
(4) We will implement the fourth phase of the lunar exploration project. Chang’e-6 is scheduled to sample and return from the back of the moon around 2025. Chang’e-7 plans to carry out environmental and resource exploration at the south pole of the moon around 2026. Chang’e-8 is planned to be launched around 2028, and together with Chang’e-7, it will form the basic type of scientific research station at the south pole of the moon in my country.
(5) China, People’s Republic of China plans to launch a deep-space probe around 2025 to detect near-Earth asteroids and main-belt comets, and plans to implement Mars sampling and return missions in the next 10 to 15 years. It is planned to carry out interplanetary explorations such as Jupiter and Uranus, and to carry out solar exploration and detection of the edge of the solar system. It is planned to implement the “Sound-seeking Project” around 2030 to detect whether there are planets suitable for human habitation outside the solar system….
Images and visuals are from their Respectives CMS China Manned SpaceCNSA-China National Space Administration